Montgomery County Illinois History

Hillsboro

NO Image:
600 South Main Street Hillsboro, Illinois One of the principal landmarks of Hillsboro is this red brick, white pillared mansion that is situated at the junction of Routes 16 and 127. Built in 1908-09 for the E. T. McDavid family, it was designed b...
514 South Main Street Hillsboro, Illinois Mrs. Best’s home was built in 19 58 by the late Bertha Root Kinkead. Mrs. Best’s cousin. This lovely brick home is built on the site of the old William Brewer home, a Hillsboro landmark for man...
Home of Mr. & Mrs. Robert C. White
412 South Oak Street Hillsboro, Illinois Mr. and Mrs. Presley J. Edwards and infant son, Warrick, moved to Hillsboro in 1870, where Mr. Edwards purchased a drug store. Shortly thereafter, they bought this property which they named “Oaklawn&r...
312 West Wood Street Hillsboro, Illinois Long known as the "Little home", this house was built in 1863 by John O. "Deacon" Burnett and his wife, Ciscelia. The Burnetts had come to Hillsboro from New Jersey in 1856. Mr. Burnett was a veteran of the...
R.R. 2, Hillsboro, Illinois Remember those nice Sunday afternoon drives through the country dreaming about owning your own little farm? Well, that dream has come true for Ben and Joyce Cozzello. After many Sunday drives by the Ben Beck farm, Ben dec...
Page 9 of 15First   Previous   4  5  6  7  8  [9]  10  11  12  13  Next   Last