Montgomery County Illinois History
Fillmore Public School This information is taken from the History of Fillmore Public School and was written by E.H. BAUMGARTNER in 1953. Most of his information was found in minutes of school boards from 1862 through 1953. SITES, LOCATIONS, and ...
Fillmore Sovereign Baptist Church On January 4, 1978 the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church was organized in Fillmore. Reverend Robert D. McDONALD was their first pastor. With 12 members they met in the Township Building, then in the pastor's home. A ne...
Fillmore United Methodist Church January 1, 1874 A letter from Albert BLISS To Sister BUTLER October 7, 1838 Albert BLISS moved into a cabin where Gideon RICHMOND lived. They attended a Methodist Church meeting on Dry Fork at the house of Robe...
Fillmore St. Matthew Lutheran Church St. Matthew Lutheran Church Fillmore, Illinois 1891-1983 By: F. Dale WHITTEN On April 5, 1891, the Reverend J. M. LINGLE, pastor of the Irving Lutheran Church, preached the first Lutheran sermon in Fillmo...
Fillmore Baptist Church By: Ward MERRIMAN On February 19, 1891, the Fillmore United Baptist Church was organized. In April 1891, lots were purchased and the building was erected. In October of the same year, it ws dedicated. It being the first chu...
Page 9 of 33First   Previous   4  5  6  7  8  [9]  10  11  12  13  Next   Last